How to import/convert SWF to iTunes 10.6 mac
Apple on Mar 7th, 2012 released the latest version of its iTunes software to the general public. ITunes 10.6 brings with iTunes in the Cloud and wireless syncing via WiFi. and it will be required for users who wish to update an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad to iOS 5 following its release on Wednesday. Apple’s change log for iTunes 10.6 is as follows:
1. iTunes in the Cloud. iTunes now stores your music and TV purchases in iCloud and makes them available on your devices anywhere, any time, at no additional cost.
2. Automatic Downloads. Purchase music from any device or computer and automatically download a copy to your Mac and iOS devices.
3. Download Previous Purchases. Download your past music, TV, app, and book purchases again, at no additional cost. Previous purchases may be unavailable if they are no longer on the iTunes Store.
4. Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 5.
5. Wi-Fi Syncing. Automatically sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes any time they’re both on the same Wi-Fi network.
iTunes 10.6 is the best way to fill up your iPod and iPhone with the latest and greatest contents. Is it possible to play a flash file such as SWF in iTunes 10.6? How can I transfer SWF videos to iTunes 10.6? How to put SWF video into iTunes 10.6 so that I can sync it to my iPod? Because iTunes 10.6 can’t play SWF(flash) file, so you need to convert them to another format MP4 for playing SWF file on iTunes 10.6.
The efficient SWF to iTunes 10.6 converter for mac optimized ready high quality video for all iTunes version that can convert SWF file to iTunes 10.6 MP4, MOV, M4V video format on mac, By super easy and intuitive user interface, only 3 steps, and you can easily enjoy favorite movies wherever you are.
SWF to iTunes 10.6 converter for mac supports all Mac including Mac OS X Lion, Mac 10.7, Mac Snow Leopard, Mac 10.6 and Mac 10.6 etc. video parameters like Frame Rate, Bit Rate, Encoder and Resolution is also available with SWF to iTunes 10.6 converter mac.
Below is the step by step guide on how to convert SWF file to iTunes 10.5 on Mac OS.
Step 1: Add SWF file to the software
Download and install SWF to iTunes 10.6 converter mac software and it provides two options to add SWF file.
Select file: if you have the SWF file on desktop, please click “select file” to import the SWF file from your Mac.
Grab file: If you want to add SWF files from website such as YouTube, Hulu, etc, you can click “Grab SWF”, paste the URL and click “Download SWF”.
Step 2: Set iTunes 10.6 MP4 output format.
Click the small arrow of “Profile” then pop out a window, go to “Common Video”>”MP4″, the output MP4 video can be playback on iTunes 10.6 freely and efficiently.
Step 3: Start Conversion
Follow the above interface to hit “Next” to enter the following window and then click the button “Finish” to begin to convert SWF to iTunes 10.6 on mac