PDF to Word for Mac
Wondershare PDF to Word for Mac is a PDF to Word converter specially designed for Mac OS X users. It converts PDF to Word and preserves all text, images, layouts, hyperlinks, tables and graphics with high accuracy. After conversion, Mac users can easily edit PDF files or reuse the contents in other applications.
Get Win Version PDF to Word Converter free
Convert PDF to Word on Mac
- Extract all text, layouts, images, hyperlinks, tables, columns and graphics of the original PDF files to editable Word documents
- Support exporting Microsoft Office Word 2008/2011
Convert Encrypted PDF Files
- If the PDF file is protected from copying and editing with anOwner Password, PDF to Word for Mac can convert the PDF file directly without asking for the password
- If the PDF file is protected from opening with aÂ User Password also called aÂ Open Password), PDF to Word for Mac requires users to enter the right password before conversion is possible.
Batch and Partial Conversion Modes
- Batch conversion mode allows Mac users to import up to 50 PDF files to the panel for conversion at one time. This conversion mode would highly improve the efficiency when Mac users need to convert multiple PDF files to Doc files.
- Partial conversion mode allows Mac users to flexibly convert selected pages from the large PDF file, by customizing the specific pages or page ranges. This conversion mode would be time-saving when Mac users just want to extract some special pages from a large PDF file
Easy to Use
- The interface of PDF to Word for Mac is extremely simple. Mac users can easily convert PDF to Word as easy as 1-2-3
- PDF to Word for Mac supports drag-and-drop operation. Mac users can easily add or remove PDF files in and out of the panel, or change the conversion order for the imported PDF files by dragging and dropping
Convert a 100-page PDF file within 1 minute.
Don’t need any additional software, e.g.: Adobe Reader or Acrobat.
Support PDF files in English, German, French, Korean, Latin, Turkish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, etc.