PDF to Word for Mac
Wondershare PDF to Word for Mac is a PDF to Word converter specially designed for Mac OS X users. It converts PDF to Word and preserves all text, images, layouts, hyperlinks, tables and graphics with high accuracy. After conversion, Mac users can easily edit PDF files or reuse the contents in other applications.
Get Win Version PDF to Word Converter free
Convert PDF to Word on Mac
- Extract all text, layouts, images, hyperlinks, tables, columns and graphics of the original PDF files to editable Word documents
- Support exporting Microsoft Office Word 2008/2011
Convert Encrypted PDF Files
- If the PDF file is protected from copying and editing with anOwner Password, PDF to Word for Mac can convert the PDF file directly without asking for the password
- If the PDF file is protected from opening with a聽User Password also called a聽Open Password), PDF to Word for Mac requires users to enter the right password before conversion is possible.
Batch and Partial Conversion Modes
- Batch conversion mode allows Mac users to import up to 50 PDF files to the panel for conversion at one time. This conversion mode would highly improve the efficiency when Mac users need to convert multiple PDF files to Doc files.
- Partial conversion mode allows Mac users to flexibly convert selected pages from the large PDF file, by customizing the specific pages or page ranges. This conversion mode would be time-saving when Mac users just want to extract some special pages from a large PDF file
Easy to Use
- The interface of PDF to Word for Mac is extremely simple. Mac users can easily convert PDF to Word as easy as 1-2-3
- PDF to Word for Mac supports drag-and-drop operation. Mac users can easily add or remove PDF files in and out of the panel, or change the conversion order for the imported PDF files by dragging and dropping
Convert a 100-page PDF file within 1 minute.
Don’t need any additional software, e.g.: Adobe Reader or Acrobat.
Support PDF files in English, German, French, Korean, Latin, Turkish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, etc.
How to Convert PDF to Doc on Mac
Need to convert PDF to Doc in Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion in MacBook Pro? As a matter of fact, converting PDF to Doc in Mac is as simple as generating Doc to PDF file. The article walks you through the whole process of converting PDF to Doc in Mac OS X Mountain Lion. To convert PDF to Word Doc in Mac, a PDF to Doc Converter for Mac is needed. You can try a free PDF to doc converter or professional desktop apps. Here, I strongly recommend Mac PDF to Word software, a tool that will convert both native and password encrypted PDF files to Doc. See how to use it to achieve your goal.
Step 1.Download and install Mac PDF to Doc Converter
Click the download button to download Wondershare PDF to Word Converter for Mac installation package. After downloading, install the app on your computer. It is fully compatible with Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Lion, and Mountain Lion. If you have a Windows computer, you can try聽PDF to Word Software for Windows.
Step 2.Import PDF files
Launch the PDF to Doc Converter for Mac to import PDF files. Just drag and drop PDF files directly to the app. Up to 50 PDF files can be converted each time. To save your time, applying batch conversion is a good idea.
Step 3.Begin PDF to Doc Mac conversion
Click the big “Convert” button to begin the PDF to Doc Mac conversion. Bingo! In a second, you will see the output documents in the output folder. They will be editable on Microsoft Word that you have installed on your Mac.
This is how to convert PDF to Doc in Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Lion, and Mountain Lion. It鈥檚 very simple, right? With the help of a proper tool, you will work more efficiently and productively. Just let the PDF to Doc Converter for Mac do the tedious work for you.