How To Download and Play Flash Games Offline on mac lion?
Do you want to play flash games offline? Do you know how to download flash games to your computer and play them on your desktop without seeing distracting ads ? If you get an amazing Flash game and want to show it to your friends? Will you want to record the Flash game to a video while you are playing it?
Now, Here in this guide, I’ll introduce a All-in-one SWF Converter for Mac software which can be very helpful on the downloading, playing and recording, and tell you how to download flash SWF games, play SWF game and record the flash game (SWF ) to video step by step.
- Key features of Mac SWF Converter
- 1: Play Flash SWF Game
- 2: Download and Grab Flash SWF Games from Web
- 3: Supports All Flash (.swf ) Game
- 4: Record the Flash game (SWF )
- 5: Support convert Flash SWF game to All Video
- 6: Crop SWF files on Mac Lion
- 7: Output SWF to all new multimedia devices, software and Metacafe
- 8: Add watermark to the SWF video
- 9: Customizable output video and audio settings
- 10: Support Mac 10.5-10.7 Lion
- 11: 100% Clean and lifetime upgrade
- 12: Best customer service to help you with any problem
- 13: 30 days refund!
- 14: SWF Video Converter for Windows user has released!
Guide: Download and Play Flash SWF Games offline on Mac Lion
Step 1. Download SWF Converter for Mac, install and run it.
Step 2. Click “Grab SWF”, a windows will pop up, paste the Web link of the flash games, then click”Grab”, after the download success, you can preview the Flash Games.
Step 3. Click “Convert SWF”, here, you can play the flash games, if you want to record the flash game (SWF ) to video, now, you can also set the output as MOV, MP4, DV, MPEG-2, AVI, MKV etc video formats.
Step 4. Click”Next”-“Star”, you can play the flash games and the tools will record the progress automatically, after your finished play the game and want to output the game guide to video, just click”Stop”, the Converting will completely.
Now, you can share the flash game with your friends by multimedia device or web, like Youtube, more, just free trial by yourself!